Fort Washington Precision owns and utilizes the following equipment:
- CNC 5-Axis Waterjet (Flow Mach4 XD) | The Mach 4 Series contains the most advanced waterjet technology in the industry for unmatched versatility and capability; offers a 6′ x 12′ cutting envelope.
- CNC Mandrel Tubing Bender (Unison Breeze) | Ultra accurate, all-electric mandrel tube bending; compatible with a variety of tubes and pipes including, but not limited to, stainless steel, DOM round steel, and chromoly.
- CNC Vertical Machining Center (HAAS VF2) |Custom milling, drilling, tapping and more operations. Prototype manufacturing or high-volume production. Specs – XYZ travel: 30″ x 16″ x 20″. Max table weight: 3,000 lbs. Max spindle speed: 8,100 RPM.
- CNC Turning Center (HAAS ST-20) | Custom turning, boring, tapping and more operations. Prototype manufacturing or high-volume production. Specs – XZ travel: 9.3” x 21”. Max spindle speed: 4,000 RPM.
- CNC Press Brake (Bystronic XPert – 150 Ton) | CNC-controlled backstops with multiple bending stations allow for high volume and quick turn-around.
- CNC Plasma Cutter | Cut metals as thin as .030”-.500” with minimal slag and kerf deviations.
- CNC Laser Engraver | Capable of engraving / marking area within a 7″ x 7″ square or a 10″ diameter circle.
- 3D Printer (Stratasys Dimension Elite) | Rapid prototyping and product development with a build envelope of 8″ x 8″ x 12″ (203mm x 203mm x 305mm).
- Robotic TIG Welding Lathe | Precision orbital tube welding with quick turn-around and consistent results
- 3D Digitizing Arm (Romer CMM 7-Axis) | Generate digitized 3D models of existing components for product development and prototyping.
Fort Washington Precision also offers the following professional services:
- Welding & Custom Fabrication | Our highly talented team of craftsmen can tackle any project with their world-class TIG-welding, MIG-welding, and fabrication skills
- Polishing Services | Abrasive and electro polishing available
- PVD Plating and Powder/Ceramic Coating Services | Wide variety of finishes and applications available
- Reverse Engineering and Design Engineering | 3D Digitizing, CAD Drawing & Modeling (AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
Fort Washington Precision carries a wide array of materials in stock at all times from steel alloys to aluminum and stainless steel. We utilize an experienced team of mechanical design engineers, machine operators, and fabrication personnel to bring your ideas, sketches, and drawings to reality.
For all quotes, lead time information, and questions regarding your project, please do not hesitate to Contact us. Additionally, we offer tours of our state-of-the-art facility, so please feel free to stop by, take a look around, and have your questions answered by our dedicated and passionate staff.